Whether it’s editing your manuscript or developing your marketing campaign, Pollinate Books will create a custom plan to meet YOUR needs.
Don’t be tempted to release your book without running it through an objective, editorial review. Pollinate provides the full range of book editing services, from shaping a story out of raw ideas, to smoothing and tightening a near final draft, to final proofreading. We review your manuscript at any stage and give detailed feedback that will help your book stand out. Pollinate’s book editing services include:
- Developmental and conceptual editing to assist in content development, structure, construction and organization of the book.
- Substantive editing to eliminate confusion, polish and clarify and improve flow.
- Copyediting, for later drafts, to check style and consistency.
- Proofreading, for later drafts, to correct grammatical, typographical and spelling errors.
Book Promotional Copy
You’ve poured your heart into every word of your book. Now you’re supposed to boil your book down to a few words or sentences of promotional material? Let Pollinate help with all your promotional book copy, including:
- Taglines and back cover blurbs
- Summaries and synopses for Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
- Author biographies
- Book group discussion questions
- Website copy
Getting your book to readers, whether in print or electronic format, demands interaction with a world of technological and technical details. Pollinate can help you take care of important requirements such as:
- ISBN registration
- Library of Congress listing
- Book formatting (interior layout; Kindle and Print on Demand)
- Book cover design
Book Marketing & Promotion
After hundreds of hours and too many drafts to count, you’ve finally completed your book. Don’t rest on those laurels too long because today’s authors have to handle their own book promotion to find their readers. Pollinate will help with a variety of book marketing and promotion services, including:
- Strategy and branding
- Social media outreach
- Public relations and media